Sunday, November 18, 2007

VegMoFo Post November 18 - Missed A Day

Not my fault - I tried to log in a number of times before heading out for the day but it just wouldn't connect to Google/Blogger.

Nothing much to say, anyway, for either day. Yesterday we ate at a relative's house and I ate a plate of veggies and pushed everything else around on the plate. For dinner at home I made up a gigantic bowl of veggies - carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, pea pods and water chestnuts - and cooked up a batch of rice and hubby and I ate that with soy and duck sauces.

Today I made up another big pot of McDougall's Potato Chowder McDougall Potato Chowder
and we had that and leftover lasagna for lunch (made with Basil Tofu Ricotta) and we're having burgers for dinner.

Delicious but boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment