Wednesday, October 16, 2013

National Grouch Day

What a wonderful birthday present! Even my husband said it was appropriate, considering the kind of year we just had.

Sesame Street magazine declares Oct. 15 ‘National Grouch Day’


 

My husband returns to work in just a week and a half, and we have a lot to accomplish in these 12 days/8 business days, hence the scarcity of posts.

Since VeganMoFo ended I've been making a lot of Jeff's SNAP meals, and so far only one of them was new to me, and I'll post on that after the 28th. Tonight I'm making the New Orleans Jambalaya, another new to me one, so that's at least 2 posts with pics to look forward to. 

And wait until Jeff releases his next Fast Food DVD in November! It's only a year and a half since he first announced it, and it was supposed to come out the same time as Shopping School. I can't wait to work through those! I still wish he would post a sample recipe so I can get started!

I'll also have a very grouchy post about doctors, too. My family doesn't call me "Oscar" for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment