Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Christmas Miracle!

In my email when I awoke this morning came an announcement from YouTube that Gustavo was currently live doing a webinar entitled "Whole Foods Webinar." Of course, it was no longer live, since I read this email hours after it was sent, but I clicked the link, anyway, and look what I found - a webinar with not only Dr. McDougall, but his wife Mary and daughter Heather, another Gustavo favorite Dr Doug Lisle, and - are my eyes deceiving me?? - Jeff Novick! This is truly a Christmas miracle, seeing Jeff in a discussion again! Oh, how I missed him!


I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but did download it to my computer, in case it vanishes. That happens frequently on Gustavo's YouTube page. I suggest you all hurry and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment