Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ew!


"What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? HALF a worm!"



Well, what's worse than finding a dead caterpillar in your lunch bowl? That's right - HALF a dead caterpillar! And that's what I found in my bowl just a short time ago.

So much for finishing up those open bags of frozen veggies in the freezer. I have no idea if it came from the broccoli, cauliflower, or mixed veggies. It was just *there* in the bowl after I got about 1/4 of the way down.

I was so annoyed at the discovery, but my poor husband, who's already super nervous about tomorrow's cataract surgery on the other eye, was nearly gagging. "Hey, it wasn't in *YOUR* bowl, so why the noise??" He just walked out of the room. Poor guy always did have a delicate tummy. 

I picked through the rest of the bowl but didn't find the other half, and I don't want to think about where it might be. I tossed out the rest of the food, but it makes me never want to eat a frozen vegetable ever again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment