Monday, April 21, 2014

Chef AJ's Yummy Sauce


When I first saw this sauce in her last video I tried to guess at the main ingredient and said it looked like tahini. I was wrong - it's cannelini beans. It looks similar to some cheeze sauce recipes out there - subtract the dates and add nooch.

I have an opthamalogist appointment tomorrow so I'll be partially blind for a few hours afterwards (I HATE those dilating eye drops!) and plan on making Jeff Novick's Simple Everyday Meal for dinner. I'll be tossing the frozen veg into the nuker, the Success rice into boiling water, and I'll be making this sauce by Chef AJ later today so all I have to do is heat it up in the microwave when it's time to sit and eat. An easy meal to make when my vision is still too blurry to read print.

Thanks again, Chef AJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment