Thursday, June 4, 2015

Potatoes in the Air Fryer


Recently, UWL star Rebecca mentioned that one of the things that helped her keep her sanity was the ability to make crispy french fries in the Phillips Air Fryer. Just slice up the potato using a fry slicer or by hand, toss with some of your favorite spices, like onion powder or a salt-free blend, dump into the fryer, set it and forget it.

Here's McDougaller Paul (aka High Carb Paul or Baldy Paulie on YouTube and Facebook), talking about his fryer and shows a plate of fresh cooked potatoes:

 

I'm still getting used to my Instant Pot. I wonder how my husband would react if I tell him I now want to buy this appliance? He does love fries and have only had them once since his CABG surgery almost 2 years ago.

And where would I put it?? I was secretly glad my 1 year and 2 month old rice cooker died a few weeks ago because now I had a home for the IP. I'm still annoyed that it broke, and Zoji won't fix it because it's out of warranty, so now I'm back to using my old cheapo 3-cup rice cooker because I'm usually using the IP the same time I need to make rice. Still, it would be nice to have fries instead of baked or mashed potatoes some times. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment