Sunday, August 11, 2019

Mary's Favorites, Part 2


I admit, I haven't looked at the McDougall Cookbook app for a few months, so maybe this has been there for a while now, but the app just updated a day or so ago and this morning I'm awake since 5am and bored, waiting for my husband to get up (He usually arises around 9 on Sundays), so decided to take a peek and see what, if anything, changed. The last time they updated they returned the print function.

Imagine my surprise when I notice they now have the same categories as the McDougall website, including the Mary's Favorites one!

Okay, now you can all holler at me for not looking more frequently, that this has been there for ages. Go ahead, you have every right to embarrass me for not diligently looking at this app. I deserve it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment