Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Do I Even TRY?

I showed my husband the proposed menu and grocery list for this coming week, and he walked me over to the fridge opened the door, and pointed out containers of leftovers of 3 of Jeff's SNAP meals. He then opened the freezer to show me a few more. In other words, he's sick of SNAP meals.

sigh

Yet he asked me to make a pot of "that delicious tomato soup" today, what he calls Jeff's Longevity Soup.


sigh again

I have no idea what I'm cooking this week. All I know is tonight for dinner I'm eating leftovers of Jeff's Pasta Primavera from Thursday and some soup that's been simmering on the stove all day. As for tomorrow, well, your guess is as good as mine. It could be anything from Mexican Lasagna to Two Bean Mexican Delight to some more leftovers. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment