Monday, May 13, 2013

My Beef With Meat Is On the Way!

I love how Amazon sometimes mails pre-orders out early so the customer gets the book on its day of release! I pre-ordered Rip Esselstyn's My Beef With Meat and as of Sunday afternoon it's on its way from the South Carolina warehouse and will be delivered Tuesday.

Too bad I'm suffering my first Spring cold right now and reading the book will have to wait until I've recuperated, because otherwise I'll forget everything I read.



For now, I'll have to be content with these video advertisements. It would be so nice if ads for books like these would show up on television.



My Beef With Meat... Http://mybeefwithmeat.com from engine 2 diet on Vimeo.


MBWM from engine 2 diet on Vimeo.

And I think this is Natala doing a sneak preview of the book in the first 3 1/2 minutes of this 14 minute vlog post


Video Blog 9 from engine 2 diet on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment