Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jeff Novick in Short Shorts?? And Fast Food 4 Now Available for Pre-Order


Over on Jeff's Facebook page he has a post with a photo about a Kosher meal he developed for his graduating class back in 1996.  I'm not sure of the legalities of FaceBook sharing, so just go to the link and see for yourself. Those shorts are way too short for a grown man to be wearing, no matter how toned his legs may be! LOL  For those looking for the recipes for the dishes, he said he'll try find them.

And as mentioned above, his fourth DVD in the Fast Food series, Beyond the Basics

is finally available for pre-order over on VegSource. The page says it'll start shipping in April. I can't wait!!This was first announced in 2012 and I've been anticipating it ever since! My family's been getting tired of the original SNAP recipes from his FaceBook My Simple Recipes page and first Fast Food video. Still no preview on either VegSource or any of Jeff's on-line sites. At least you'll all know it's arrived at my place when you see some of his new recipes appearing on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment