Saturday, August 15, 2015

If You Love the Simple Daily Recipes Site . . .


Jill McKeever, of Simple Daily Recipes blog and YouTube Channel, has another cookbook out!



O M Gee Good! Instant Pot® Recipes, Plant-Based and Oil-free

This mouthwatering cookbook was written solely for Instant Pot® owners. Inside you'll find over 30 plant-based and oil-free meals your family will ask for again, and again. The cooking directions are written so even the newest Instant Pot® owner can whip up a delicious meal with ease.  Each recipe comes with a color photo and is formatted to be easy to read and easy to print.





I just downloaded it, and it's 84 pages with loads of full page, full color pictures of Jill's delicious, easy recipes! I have a feeling I'm taking this to Staples to be printed and bound, because as much as I like my computer and Kindle, I love the feel of paper in my hands, especially when it comes to cookbooks. LOL

The recipes are all McDougall/Starch Solution safe and many are UWL-safe, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment