Thursday, December 3, 2015

About Those Sets from VegSource . . .

Be aware that these discs will be delivered in 3 separate packages, although the tracking number you're sent only lists ONE package! I was surprised today to find 2 boxes between our front doors when we got home - one from UPS, another from USPS; one contained 3 sets of DVD's, the other 4. Neither box had the tracking number I was sent via email, and tracking for that one says delivery due tomorrow. (sigh)

They do look nice on my shelf! 

My husband is home on vacation this week so I won't have time to dig into them until next week, but it's so nice to finally have them (Well, by this time tomorrow I will) at such a nice price. Hopefully next year for the holidays they'll sell the 2015 set at a low price, too.

Thanks, Jeff and Sabrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment