Thursday, August 25, 2016

Big Potato Meets Big Apple


That giant potato that's been making its way around the country finally landed in my neighborhood.



This would be a nice miracle of nature. Notice the big sign that says "It's REAL"? Well, it's not. It's fiberglass. It's been going around for a few years already.

Still, it's nice to dream, right?

Especially now that I'm testing potatoes again and did NOT have a reaction of any type to Gold potatoes. And I took a few nibbles from a russet the other day and no throat scratchiness. I have a feeling I had just overdone it and my body said "No more! Enough is enough!" after eating spuds for multiple meals a few days in a row. Perhaps if I limit them to once or twice a week things should get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment