Saturday, October 29, 2016

From the September ASW - Jeff Nelson and the VegSource Story


Sometimes I wonder why I bother paying money to view these Advance Study Weekend videos - Dr. McD has so many of them available for free in the months afterwards. I used to buy them mainly for Doug Lisle and Jeff Novick's talks - always fantastic. But now Dr. Lisle is repeating old talks and Jeff hasn't appeared at an ASW for a few years now. This past one featured the next generation of doctors and I was interested in their stories, but I'll probably skip the next one in February 2017. I forget exactly who Dr. McD said was going to be there, but do remember I either never heard of the person or didn't care what they had to say.

This talk went more into the history of Jeff Nelson's family and how they made their fortune. It's only near the end you find out about Sabrina's illness and their introduction to the McDougall program - and the McDougall family.

No comments:

Post a Comment