Saturday, April 18, 2020

Dr. McDougall's Dietary Therapy and The Starch Solution Programs Now FREE

OMG!!

What else can I say about this gift from Dr. McDougall!?

The Starch Solution Certification Course (minus the CEUs and Certification testing, of course) is now available for free on his website. It costs you an email, that's it. You get both audio only mp3 files or full length mp4 videos. The first 17 are his lectures about the topics covered in The Starch Solution book, but the last 2 are the McDougall Made Easy and McDougall Made Irresistible full length cooking videos that he and Mary did. I've done many blog posts about recipes I've made from these 2 videos and to this day I still recommend them to anyone wanting to know more about the McDougall Program. I love these because he talks a few minutes about an important topic - blood pressure, or cholesterol, etc. - and then Mary does the recipe segment. The entire McDougall Program in short, concise sound bites! What's not to love?

The Doctor McDougall's Dietary Therapy Course I haven't looked that closely at yet, but it appears to be mostly lectures he had done over the years either at his 10 Day programs or Advanced Study Weekends, or lectures performed at other conferences. The talk he did on The Color Picture Book is in there, too. Each of these 9 videos have a few minutes of new (at the time) video of Dr. McDougall introducing the subject, and the last video is close to 15 minutes of new material about adjusting patients' medications. Old timers to the McDougall program who have purchased the recordings of the Advanced Study Weekends (I have a few but not all) will recognize these talks. I think the only one on Dr. McDougall YouTube page (and in the Quick Start guide on his website) is The Color Picture Book one, as far as I can tell at my quick glance. No audio-only files for this one, though. If you have a teen, heck, anyone under 40, in the house, he or she may know how to rip audio from a video. My son he'll do it for me on his next day off.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment