Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Free, Free, Free!! Thanks, Dr. McDougall!

I suppose by now all of you have gotten this email from Dr. McDougall?

Dear McDougall Friends,
During this uncertain time, there is nothing more important than staying safe and healthy. Dr. McDougall’s Health and Medical Center has always been dedicated to educating the public on how to obtain and maintain optimal health through the numerous articles Dr. McDougall has written over the years on various medical conditions and topics. Now is the time for us to help as many people as we can. How? We are offering all digital content on our website free of charge. 

See the email itself for the links to everything.

I'm now downloading the zip for the one DVD set I don't already own and the few ASW videos that I never purchased, and I already had purchased all those books when he first put them on his store and had them on my Kindle already, but WOW!! For anyone who hasn't, this is a fantastic deal! Thanks, Dr. McDougall!

But I'm a pessimist - I wonder what's going on with him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment