Thursday, March 26, 2020

Plant Strong Podcast - Corona Virus

Last week Rip spoke with his brother in law (Jane's husband) Brian Hart in a podcast titled Reflections on Food and Pandemics:


This week he talks with his father, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn. He wrote:
Hello Friends, 
Thank you to everyone who submitted questions for my dad, Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.  I had originally planned to fly to Cleveland to capture this conversation in person, but right now he and my mom are in protective isolation in their home. Thankfully, my sister, Jane, lives next door and checks on them each day. To us, our parents are national treasures and we are taking no chances in exposing them to any of us.
So please forgive the audio—we did the best we could given the technology. But I hope you enjoy this candid Q & A podcast with my dad in which we talk about nitric oxide, iron, cholesterol, and more. We will schedule more of these so keep the questions coming.
I hope you are all staying healthy, staying home, and staying positive.
Peace, Engine 2, Plant-Strong,
Rip Esselstyn
Founder, Plant-Strong by Engine 2

No comments:

Post a Comment