Monday, December 9, 2013

Ann and Jane Essestyn Cooking Demonstrations

My son, the computer/electrical engineer, informed me that if a video is posted to a public site and is not behind a firewall such as a password, and there are some other Engine 2 Extra videos are behind such a firewall, then it's public and shareable, to go ahead and post them. I went to Vimeo and searched "Engine 2 Diet" and all the videos I shared this past weekend are there for public use, starting on page 5 of the search.

So, here are the last 2, but unlike the others, the Engine 2 Extra coaches aren't involved. 


Dressing from engine 2 diet on Vimeo.

From August 2013 Plantstock - Jane and Ann Esselstyn on the big screen making the 3-2-1 Dressing


Hummus from engine 2 diet on Vimeo.

Here we have mother and daughter making hummus together.

These were displayed to the throngs at the Esselstyn farm in upstate New York on these giant screens under a tent. As I mentioned before, all Plantstock activities are held outdoors. In August. During the hot, humid dog days.

If Plantstock was held in the Spring or Fall, or even indoors, I would consider attending, since it's only (?) a 6 hour drive, but I can't even leave the house most days, the air is unbreathable, thanks to NY/NJ air pollution and my asthma and allergies. Hopefully next time the Essesltyns will record the entire weekend and sell DVD's at a reasonable price. But for now, we take these little snippets when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment