Sunday, December 8, 2013

Coach Ami's Roasted RosemaryPotato Pockets

Here's one I missed yesterday because it was posted during one of the times I was off-line. It's her rosemary potatoes that was shared a while ago:


Find more videos like this on Engine 2 Extra

Tonight I planned on making herb roasted potatoes already, the type that takes quartered Yukon Gold potatoes, pearl onions, chunks of carrots, and today I'm adding baby-sized sweet potatoes and butternut squash and tofu cut into largish chunks. I'll distribute all of these among 4 or 5 roasting pans and casserole dishes, sprinkle each one with a different no-salt spice combination, and roasting until everything is tender. I usually pre-cook the carrots a bit in the microwave first, because they take so long to soften. I might take some of the tiniest potatoes and make these pockets with them for quick lunches during the week.

I'm loving this Holiday Workshop weekend on Engine 2 Extra! The video I've been most anticipating is running this afternoon - a new one by Dr. Esselstyn himself entitled "Make Yourself Heart Attack Proof." At least I hope it's a new one. I already have 2 by him with the same title that he's done over the years at various gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment