A certain chef is having another webinar with Dr. Gustavo Tolosa this Thursday, January 21, 2016. In it she'll share 10 never before made public on the Internet recipes, and she says they're all compatible with her program. That also means they're safe for McDougallers, even those on the MWLP version.
Unlike Dr. McDougall's free webinars, she's charging $9.97 until Thursday morning, calling it a sale (regular price $39???), and stating it's a bargain at less than a dollar a recipe. The ingredient list will be sent out to those who registered ahead of the event so participants can gather the ingredients and cook along with her and ask questions along the way.
The site itself does not say that this is being recorded for those who can't see it live but Dr. Tolosa said on the super private FB site that it is, but for one week only, until January 31.
The recipes are:
- Enlightened Portabello Mushroom Stronganoff
- Best NO BEAN Veggie Burgers
- Crispy Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 kinds of crackers (a Savory Oat Cracker and a mildly sweet Apple Jack Cracker)
- Sweet Potato Bisque
- Herbed Quinoa "Tabbouleh"
- risOATto with Shitake Mushrooms, Sundried Tomatoes and Fresh Basil
- Almost Instant Apple Pie Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Mill-Oat Muffins
I'll wait for the cookbook or when they appear on Foody videos.