Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jeff Novick Videos

Boy, oh boy! Long-term readers of this blog know how much I enjoy Jeff Novick and his works. Didi on the McDougall forums just posted a link to a Jeff Novick video on smoothies, and I discovered he's been doing a whole series of videos for EHE International - Executive Health Exams.

While I'm waiting for him to finally release his fourth Fast Food DVD of more SNAP meals (but not tomato based) that he announced over a year ago, I'll have to make myself happy watching these short videos. Fast Food 3 - Shopping School was announced at the same time, but that one did come out. Jeff is "delete happy" and removed all traces of those conversations from the forums so I can't link to the announcement from last autumn when he said it was delayed until after the holidays. Well, holiday season 2012 is long gone and holiday season 2013 is rapidly approaching, so I hope it finally gets released soon.

Is it my eyes or is he "aging in reverse" and getting younger??


Cousin Shiela is back! I love his videos with her! You can see that humor runs in the whole family!

And of course, his "scoop on spuds":

I'm cooking up some taters for breakfast as I type. Yukon Golds are worth their weight in real gold!

There are 26 videos on that site right now and 15 of them are from Jeff. Oh, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment