Thursday, November 25, 2010

VeganMoFo Day 25 Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our menu today will include mashed white and sweet potatoes, stuffing, canned cranberries, roasted carrots and Brussels sprouts, onion gravy, and biscuits. My son requested and will get mac & cheese.

My guys requested no desserts, as my son still has some of his birthday cake leftover he wants to finish  up and my husband prefers his usual fig bar cookies to any kind of pie or other holiday-themed dessert, and since my cardiologist yelled at me last year for having one small piece of vegan pumpkin pie, I don't dare eat anything that would make him mad this year.

We'll close out the day watching a movie on DVD called An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving. It'll be the perfect end to a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment