Thursday, November 4, 2010

VeganMoFo Day 4 See The Link in this Post

While I decide what I'm going to do next, go visit The Veggie Gal and her post devoted to those doctors promoting no added fat vegan food plans, like Dr. McDougall and Dr. Barnard.

As for today's food, I'm eating leftovers while my guys load up on pasta. I still have some of that Longevity Soup so that's my dinner, and for lunch I'll nuke up a bowl of veggies and add some leftover plain brown rice from Tuesday. Breakfast will be my usual old-fashioned oatmeal nuked up with some frozen berries.

Just from three days of eating regular (hearty) meals at dinner time I've already gained 4 pounds. That's what happens when I eat more than 1000 calories a day. It looks like I'll be heading back to very plain foods and Jeff's SNAP meals and ease off on the starches and calories that go with them.

Maybe I should look over the Rice Diet once more, at least until my own doctor gets my thyroid med dosage regulated and I can stop gaining weight again. My dose has been doubled twice in the last 6 months and I know it'll have to go up more when I get my next labwork done in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment