Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wow! That was Great!


The picture doesn't really do it justice, as I had already cut it and ate a few pieces before remembering to take a photo. My husband had already finished more than half his by this time, so using his plate was out.

So why the "Wow!"? This cheese sauce is delicious! Tofu, spinach, English muffin - okay foods but nothing spectacular. But that sauce!!

I've know about nooch sauces for ages. I buy my nooch in bulk via mail order for decades now. The few times I've made cheese sauces in the past it always involved elaborate mixing and heating (and perfect timing) techniques and I would always wind up with lumpy sauce. But this one was so quick and easy to toss together, that my husband asked if it could be a weekly thing. It doesn't matter if it's over a grain, potatoes or pasta - just make it!

And so I shall. But it'll make for a boring VeganMoFo post, so I may wait until November to incorporate it into our weekly menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment