Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Argh!


After being advertised on both the McDougall Talks Facebook and the official forums, it looks like the webinar on children I mentioned here a week or so ago is not available to watch and is now marked as private. I just noticed, too, that even though I registered to see it and got the link, I never got an email with replay information.

And I didn't get a chance to watch it "live" because I've been sick again. This time, like the last 2, it started as a sore throat, but for a change it went right into a constant nagging cough, a cough so bad I can't sleep, can't taste my food so have no appetite, and have problems eating and drinking because the cough can come up suddenly and without warning, in the middle of a sentence or middle of a bite of food. Forget about sleeping! If I get 4 interrupted hours total a night that's a lot, and I only managed to get that twice in the past 10 days.

I really can't wait until this winter is finally out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment