Monday, June 18, 2018

Withdrawals


No, not from any food, but from seeing and hearing Dr. McDougall and Gustavo do webinars together!



In order to stop those horrible feelings I've been rewatching a lot of the older webinars. I find myself preferring going directly to Dr. McDougall's or Gustavo's YouTube pages to see them because they are mostly closed captioned, as bad as the automatic captioning service is. Yes, sometimes the captioning is as bad as this dubbing from one of the Godzilla sequels, Godzilla Raids Again (a.k.a. Gigantis, the Fire Monster):


and many times they get down-right entertaining, but for partially deaf people like me, every little bit helps.

According to the webinar page on the McDougall web site, these webinars will continue again in July "when the McDougalls return from travelling." Until then, there are over a hundred of these replays to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment