Thursday, October 2, 2008

VeganMoFo Day 2 - Minnesota Hot Dish

Still running a slight fever so another easy meal tonight - Jan Tz' Minnesota Hot Dish. Instead of Boca burgers I'm using a bag of Morningstar Farms beef strips that I got on sale, a bag of store-brand hash brown potatoes instead of slicing up spuds, and 3 cans of lower salt vegetarian vegetable soup. The onion is already chopped up - I did a bunch over the weekend. You do NOT want to open my refrigerator! Even 2 boxes of baking soda don't touch the onion odor!

BTW, the official VeganMoFo feed is on Bloglines. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to appear on my Bloglines page, and as soon as my head clears a bit I can fix this page so when you click on the VeganMoFo graphic to the left you'll be take to the feed.

1 comment:

  1. i haven't heard the team hot dish since I was visiting my brother in MN way back when. ;-). never did have a hot dish though. I'll have to bookmark this.

    ReplyDelete