Monday, October 5, 2009

VeganMoFo 2009 Day 5 - Fall Foods

We took the air conditioners out of the windows over the weekend and right now I'm sitting here enjoying a beautiful breeze that's causing all my wind chimes to tinkle so loudly my son hears them in his room on the other side of the apartment. Fall is HERE!

And Fall weather deserves Fall foods, so today for dinner I'm making Butternut Squash Soup from Vegan With A Vengeance, Pumpkin Baked Ziti with Caramelized Onions and Sage Crust Topping from Veganomicon, and we'll top it off with Pumpkin Muffins by Mary McDougall from the McDougall Made Irresistable DVD for dessert while watching tv tonight. Heroes! Castle! How I Met Your Mother! Big Bang! Thank goodness for VCR's! I'm still trying to catch up with all the shows I taped last week!

Some of the recipe pages have a photo so I won't repeat them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment