Wednesday, November 28, 2007

VegMoFo Post - 0 for 2 This Week

Maybe it's because we're not wine drinkers, but that dish I made for dinner last night tasted so horrible I didn't even finish a third of what was on my plate and instead of looking for seconds hubby suggested we toss the rest out. Yes, it was that bad! I guess I better lay off the recipes from Marla's blogs, as this wasn't the first that bombed from there. I'm glad I made my veggie soup to go with the meal and a loaf of bread!

At least today will be better - Lasagna night! This is such a staple in this house I can make the tofu basil ricotta in my sleep and assemble the dish itself with my eyes closed.


And yet when I got on the scale this morning I was up 2 pounds from yesterday. I really should just give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment