Saturday, November 24, 2007

VegMoFo Post - Typical Saturday

Today we're back to non-vacation, non-holiday foods.

Breakfast was my usual oatmeal and applesauce.

Lunch will be veggies and rice with some salad dressing, probably Annie's Organics's Goddess

Dinner is pizza made with home made whole wheat crust, oodles of veggies, and either Follow Your Heart cheese or cheeseless, depending in whether or not the HFS got some cheese delivered since I was there the other day.

Damn, I wish my pizzas looked as good as this one on the Vegan Gourmet home page! (It only loads half-way for me so click that link and see if it opens for you.) Mine always look like this:



Looks like melted plastic. If I shred it instead of slice it still looks plastic. Many people say this is the best cheese for melting, but it doesn't "melt" as much as soften up. Sometimes I just take the back of a tablespoon and smear the softened cheese around on the pizza, but usually I just leave it or do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment